Three senior leadership teams, each with a different focus, work together with staff in service to God at Bethany.
Our Board is responsible for assisting the church to set vision while it also handles the legal and organizational affairs of the church. Our Acting Board Chairman, Richard Kinsman can be reached by sending an email to email@example.com
Bethany Operational Leadership Team
The BOLT is led by Champions who carry out the church’s vision through the development of practical assistance, tasks and projects. It is divided into 5 portfolios:
- Host & Hospitality (Creating a welcoming atmosphere, from the street to the seat)
- I.T. & A.V. (Serving through Internet Tecnologies & Audio-Visual production to the benefit of all ministries and worship experiences, both on-line and in-person)
- Policy & Procedures (Building trust and clarity through the presentation of vital and evolving guidance through policies, protocols and best practices)
- Facilities & Maintenance (Providing a safe and beautiful environment for all of our family and guests)
- Office & Administration (Assisting in the work of the ministry through communication and coordination of all church activities)
The BOLT develops ways to coordinate the activities of the church through a consultative and cooperative framework. All other working teams and ministry groups relate to one of these portfolios. The team is led by Jeff Wittich.
Our Deacons assist pastoral staff in care for the congregation by visiting, looking after special needs in lives, overseeing membership matters, organizing prayer, and preparing for our monthly celebration of the Lord’s Supper (Communion).